HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Taxidermy work for hunt
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 07:53 AM
ElkHausCabin
Spike

Hello, I have a 5BR cabin with 700 acres in Gardner, CO which I normally rent out to one group. Due to a cancellation I now have the 1st Rifle Season available this year and I am selling All-inclusive hunts for $3,995 per person where I will provide meals, assist with hunting, game retrieval, transportation, etc. but I am not an outfitter.

1st Rifle has been the highest success season on my property. When I hunted it for 3 years in a row, myself and everyone who has gone with me each of those seasons have gotten shots at elk on the property. The last year we got 4 bulls in 3 days, but of course I cannot guarantee anything. These are wild elk, not high fence.

I might be willing to trade for taxidermy. I am going to Africa this summer and am planning to take a Kudu, Antelope, Warthog, and Zebra. Do you have experience with African Taxidermy? 1st Rifle season is a draw, but 100% successful draw even with no points, but you have to apply by April 3. Please let me know asap if you're interested. Feel free to call Cameron (540) 520-0892.

You can see the property at:

www.ElkHausCabin.com

Here are some videos we filmed at the property for a TV show one year.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p9M8v8ty0o

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyzm7kDFFjE