Thread: Texas Question
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 07:36 AM
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 83
Default Texas Question

As a nonresident hunting spring turkey on private property, do I need the Type 157 five day in addition to the Type 118 turkey license if I want to shoot a javelina and/or any coyotes I come across? That's the way I read it anyway. Any other endorsements that I'm not aware of? First TX trip for me. Thanks for any help.
WVDanimal is offline