HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sig P320 9mm review so far
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 02:07 PM
hunters_life
Typical Buck

Default Sig P320 9mm review so far

Just picked it up and shot a few mags through it today at the not quite completed indoor range. First things first, the ergonomics of this pistol is absolutely spot on for me. The grip just falls dead into my hand. It's beautifully balanced for a poly frame and points just about perfectly. Now, I have always been partial to SA 1911's and the triggers on them. I've never felt a striker fire trigger that I even remotely liked, until now. Very little creep, no blade trigger safety crap to interfere with trigger feel like a Glock, and the break is about as glass like as I believe a striker fired can get. Accuracy was even better than I expected even from Sig. I only shot out to 35 feet but both mags I fired, 30 rounds, all went into the head of the Sil target. And all shots were double tap, drop down, raise for double tap again. I'll try to get to the range and really put it through it's paces sometime this week but so far I really don't think a person could go wrong with this piece. I think I'll break it all down tonight and give it a good scrub and frog lube it. Let it get it's ribbit on.