HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What is Brand Bashing?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 04:42 PM
BarnesAddict
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by d.winsor
So you have never had any personal experience related to CVA that would justify your hating them! Does something always have to have high priced parts to be a quality item?
Herein lies a big problem we need to fix......... I don't hate CVA rifles. So now that that's straightened out, hopefully, I never cared for CVA rifles or anything about them.

They are not the best ergonomically designed rifle. And before you want to go off on what ergonomics is, or what CVA might call ergonomics, you should know that I'm a retired Ergonomist. I'll bet CVA never had an Ergonomist review their rifles and most likely no one there can spell it correctly or know what an Ergonomist does.

I don't own CVA rifles and won't. I don't care for anything about them. However, if you go back and read my prior comments, you'll see where I've set them up for their owners and have shot many of them. I do not like the fit or feel of any of the different models. IMO the only decent rifle they made, they quit making and that was the Apex.

When there are multiple ways to make a product, the least costly way to make whatever product you're making, is to use lessor quality parts. Its simple business 101. Lessor quality parts cost less than high quality parts for the same product, regardless the product. Lessor quality parts for products are a huge contributing factor when it comes to recalls, regardless of the recalled product. An..... extreme example..... a kid can create on a 3-D printer a plastic wheel bearing for your auto. Now would you rather use that kid's wheel bearing or a steel wheel bearing you pick up at NAPA?