HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Knight Quality, Warranty, & Service?????
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 11:28 AM
Gm54-120
Giant Nontypical

Its pretty common for forums to remove/edit posts or simply archive them. Facebook is even worse and one of the main reasons i wont use them. To suggest someone has hacked Google to limit its search results seems rather paranoid. DuckDuck Go, Bing and Yahoo search gave me similar results so it would have to be one heck of a major conspiracy.

I noticed you posted this same topic on the shootersforum and you are not getting much of a "support" group following there either. I cant say im thrilled with the way Knight is handling things since Gordy left but before that i had nothing but top shelf experiences with Knight. Sam the smith was especially awesome and so was Gordy.

I cant even come close to saying the same thing about the couple times i called CVA for clarification about their load data. The 2 techs seemed clueless at best and the responses appeared to be "scripted" like they were reading it out of a CS manual.

Last edited by Gm54-120; 12-30-2017 at 11:54 AM.