HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Knight Quality, Warranty, & Service?????
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 03:11 PM
d.winsor
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by 1874sharpsshooter
in the last 3 threads you posted about Knight, CVA, and Traditions warranty. All the guns had to be sent back, and in the post on group size TC is added to the equation..

you make the below statement

quote:
over the years T/C replaced 3 barrels on the renegade because the group opened up to 4" @ 100. Getting the barrels replaced was like pulling teeth, but T/C came thru

end of quote

Do you send every muzzleloader back for replacement. Sure looks like you are a gun sellers worst nightmare.
I also did a LOT of shooting with my renegade, it was the only gun I had at the time, I couldn't rotate guns on the range. Barrels going bad on the T/C renegade in my opinion, according to what a knight representative said, was a benefit of using bore butter, and yes it appears you are probably correct, I am sorry about my luck too. But that does not negate a warranty. The fact that T/C had the chance to inspect my barrels and then decide to replace them should tell you a lot. I indulged you so lets get back to the content of this thread.

Last edited by d.winsor; 01-02-2018 at 12:23 AM.