HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - CVA Wolf
Thread: CVA Wolf
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 06:45 AM
hunters_life
Typical Buck

Wow that was an interesting post by Flint Head. I just wonder what he considers real hunters to be? My old man took pretty much every big game animal on this continent and pretty much every small game legal as well. He was a tester for 4 major rifle manufacturers for years. He was also tapped by several ammo manufacturers for testing various loads and bullet constructions. His opinion carried a lot of weight in many circles because he was always fair and honest in his opinion. He was raised hunting just as he raised me. Just what are your qualifications there Flint Head? To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't trust a thing from CVA including their bullets. Nor do I trust anyone that advertises for them. I consider myself a real hunter since I to have taken many big game animals in my 50 years on this Earth. Most with traditional rifles. Just what are your qualifications there Flint Head to make such a bold and inaccurate statement? Mine are pretty simple. I've taken pretty much everything from Squirrel to Moose with a lot of other various animals thrown in. And I've never taken a dime from any manufacturer for the purpose of spreading lies like powerbelts are good bullets. They are absolute junk when it comes to terminal performance and anyone that has just a tiny bit of knowledge about terminal ballistics, and has seen firsthand their performance on big game, will absolutely agree.