HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - rifle recomendations
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 07:46 PM
smitty0538
Spike

Originally Posted by hunters_life
He dropped a ton of hogs with them. Quite a few elk and a few moose with the interlock line. I myself have dropped a few elk with the 162gr interlock with my 7mag, quite a few hogs with the 130 and 140gr interlock and 130gr interbond with my 6.8SPC, quite a few elk, whitetail, hogs, and black bear with 180gr interlock and interbond with my .30-06 and a couple of very nice bull moose with 220gr RN interlocks from my .300wm. We have been a Hornady family for a lot of years. My opinion is the interbond bullet is about the best all around bullet Hornady made but it is temporarily suspended at this time. It is basically a toughened up SST. Fantastic BC and opens dependably from most all ranges that the rifle is capable of. The interlock comes in at a close second. I've not had a rifle yet that didn't like them although I do have a couple that I had to play around with a bit to find a good load. But I'm about a carbon copy of how my old man was when it comes to rifles. If it won't group at an inch or under at 100 yards, you need to fix it.
I looked at midway usa and they are out of stock on the interlock bullets and plenty of the sst so that could mean something . I like the fact that there cheaper also in $$$ . They also have very good reviews so thanks for the review