HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - beginner in need of info
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 12:29 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

I don't know of anything BAD about Barrnet X bow's>
there a maker like so many others, and everyone has there opinion on what feature's they like better
I think most complaints will be small, like a 1/2 lb heavier or a few ft per sec faster or slower than"X" other brand

personally if I was going to buy a X bow, I would do the home work on what are the best feature "I LIKE" and buy one that has them, BUY once cry once !

you shot your uncles and you got the basic's of them??
differences in X bows today, that MIGHT make things more enjoyable or NOT, is width of them, both cocked and not, and speed?
faster tends to shoot flatter, so less drop if your RANGE GUESS is off a little!
the reverse X bows, sure seem to balance better to me when I hold them and shoot them!
but there NOT for everyone, thus why so many makes and models
does anyone need a 2k X bow?/
NO< but sadly thats what the top shelf one's go, its been a marketing masterpiece , how they got this stuff to pull these prices IMO

but there are difference's in 300 dollar X bows and 2,000.00 dollar one's

they will ALL kill a deer in there range and when the bolt/braodhead is placed in the right spot
some are just able to shoot flatter, and are more user friendly to hold and handle, them, some are a few lbs to OZ lighter or heavier
fit and finish, and how easy the cock or not, are the most common variable's??