HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pictures attached!!!2018 Illinois riverbottom Trophy Whitetail to Swap for...?
Old 07-19-2017, 09:11 PM
Federal91
Spike

Default Pictures attached!!!2018 Illinois riverbottom Trophy Whitetail to Swap for...?

Just a little background.... I am 26 year old leo officer that was prior military. im looking to make a great friendship through trading hunts with each other. I inherited all this land and will never get rid of it..ive been hunting since I was 8 and have multiple 160 inch bucks. 2016 I harvested a 159 and 173. Our land runs along the Wabash river near Marshall Illinois. We have well managed clover, bean, and turnip food plots as well as 2 shoot houses, somewhere between 20-30 stands, and over 40 cameras. Trust me I put a lot of work into these properties. I have traded before and have been very happy with the outcome! im even open for trading vacation condo/house. So shoot me a text and ill send you pictures of my land and bucks! 217-251-5396. Tell me what you have! really looking into a Elk or moose hunting or saltwater trophy fish but will be open to anything!
Attached Images