HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Would like some feedback
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 01:02 PM
MoJoDePotatoe
Spike

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
I want to hunt where he hunts if the average deer is 300 lbs! I have to question is the OP experienced in hunting or is he posting here to get information he can use to sell to others? Does he have permission from the administrators to post what is essentially a survey on this site?

As I mentioned in my first post, No, not experienced in hunting. If I knew everything I would not be asking for help.

Not selling this info to anyone. I am transparent, you can look me up and my company.

All I'm trying to do is get feedback from people on what they'd like if they were looking to get something like this. I don't know where else to look, so I figured I'd ask people that know. Already learned a lot from mrbb.

If I have done something wrong, I did not mean to. Being in the business we're in, we've never had to learn in this manner. Making parts for Defense, Aerospace and some commercial applications has always been as simple as making them per B/P. But this is a whole new animal.

If you want to look me up, I believe my profile is public, and I would welcome a phone call if you have concerns about my intentions.

Joe.