HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Nice Powerbelt load for the Accura...
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 05:12 PM
Gm54-120
Giant Nontypical

I am posting facts on a thread written by a WHC "ProStaffer". CVA/BPI is a primary sponsor for that website and forum.

I think its only accurate to see opinions from the past "experts". Im agreeing with those opinions. You are the other hand continue to respond with name calling and half truths. You neglect to mention how you at one time made inserts to prevent this "over expansion" you now deny exists.

The bullet in the original thread is a great bullet. With the Black MZ, it's not a high velocity powder that can compare with T7 or BH209, so, its a perfect charge for that bullet.
I would be interested to see the actual MV of this load. Its very hard to claim its perfect without a more precise estimate. I would lean towards agreeing if we were talking about a PB Plat in the 350gr range. At least the sectional density would be approaching a 45cal 300gr PB Plat projectile which didn't do too bad holding together.

Last edited by Gm54-120; 07-09-2017 at 05:53 PM.