HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scopes on Muzzleloaders... For or Against?
Old 06-03-2017, 01:43 PM
MissionOutdoors.net
Spike

Originally Posted by uncle matt
This isn't a question about one brand vs another or something like that. It is very simple. Use a scope on a ML or not.

I see this as a personal question and I would not base my decision on anyone else's opinion.
That's why I never asked anything about brands, or looking to have anyone persuade me or others with their answers. I was just wondering what others think about the subject, and for those in states where it only recently became legal, maybe their input on if they noticed any changes in deer mortality vs wounded game, and if they noticed any significant changes in hunter numbers in the field either increasing or even just more current hunters taking up muzzleloaders.

I'm always interested in seeing what others have to say about controversial hunting topics. This one here has a lot of Minnesotans very happy, and a lot of them very angry. Most of that comes from not asking questions and looking for real answers, and basing their attitude on emotion alone.