HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Illinois Gun Owners sold out by RRA and SA
Old 05-04-2017, 02:14 PM
hunters_life
Typical Buck

In the long run, if this is really their thoughts and positions as I laid them out, they will come out as geniuses with many. And believe me, I know this is an anti firearm state. I wanted to use the old man's favorite form of punishment on him when he came up with the bright idea of moving here by putting my overly large foot against his overly large buttocks with a vast amount of force. Dealing with the idiotic politicians here is a chess game with greedy monkeys. It's not all that hard to out think them but they are fast and multiply with astonishing speeds. A little bad press on the short side is a small price to pay for getting this slapped. Of course this is all conjecture since I have no idea if that was actually their plan or not. In this state you never really know who the slime balls are. If it wasn't the plan of SA and RRA to disembowel this in the courts, then more power to all to take them down. I personally don't use either of their products nor did I have plans to.