HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm looking for a bow hunting buddy in MO
Old 03-28-2017, 11:56 PM
hunterdave1277
Spike

Default I'm looking for a bow hunting buddy in MO

Hello everyone. I have an 80 acre exclusive lease in central Missouri. I normally hunt with my dad and brother in law, but neither of them bow hunt. I'm looking for someone that either lives in, or wants to come to MO to bow hunt with me on my land. Before replying, please read the following;

-Please don't mistake this for permission to hunt my land without me. I'm looking for someone that wants to hunt with me when invited.
-I would prefer someone with their own 4 wheeler or UTV, but it's not required.
-I do not have a cabin or house on the farm. I either set up a deer camp, or stay at one of the local hotels in town, about 8 miles from my land.
-This is for BOW HUNTING ONLY. Possibly some duck and goose hunting.

I am really easy going and stay pretty relaxed. I'm looking for the same personality type. I'm almost 40 and looking for a buddy around the same age. I'm not really looking for a "trade" but am open to whatever. I'm more looking to make a buddy that is not a complete douche...

Anyway, if you're interested, please reply or shoot me a PM and we can talk about it further. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by hunterdave1277; 03-29-2017 at 01:02 AM.