HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - You have to start somewhere....
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 07:55 AM
Grouse45
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
Its a local (state) event and as far as i know its not a NMLRA event. I dont see any reference to the NMLRA at all actually on their website. http://www.michrpa.org/
Crazy!!! Im not sure why BarnesAddict didnt title the thread new ML shoot, or a name something to relate to what hes talking about. Not sure why things are deleted and nothing really references what hes talking about. I just assumed its the NMLRA. Perfect reason why you should never assume. I really thought the NMLRA was changing more rules. But obviously not the case. GM54 cleared this all up for me in his last few posts.

If this is a new ML shoot, i think the rules are fine. If you dont like the rules dont shoot in it. Pretty simple in my eyes. Like i said before, i thought this was the NMLRA changing more rules like before.

I think rule number 1 said all production ML'S aloud. That rule needs to be a little more specific in my eyes. I dont consider Cooper, NULA, Ultimate, Knight 500 production ML'S. To me all of those are basicaly custom rifles and should not be included in the shoot under production rifles. A custom rifle division is were they belong. I also think Friendship should be the same way. Here again, just my opinion.