HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 4 labs to choose from - Your choice?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 10:31 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Seriously I've had labs for about 40 years now (raised them for about 35). I had all colors. My wife is fond of the yellows and I prefer the chocolates and blacks. In fact right now as I type this I have a yellow female lying at my feet on my right and a black female lying right behind the computer chair!
I had a gorgeous chocolate female that was the best hunting dog I ever owned for upland birds and waterfowl. She wasn't big but she was one hell of a dog. And I swear she could read my mind! Easiest dog to train I ever had. Hand, whistle and voice commands were obeyed immediately. I wish my wife would listen a tenth of how she did!!!
HAHA
that reminds me of the old joke
who loves you more your LAB< or your wife

to find out, lock both in the truck of your car for an hr, and see who is happy to see you when you open it !!
Love of a lab is endless I say!

My last lab was like your's , he took to everything SO easy, and I too think he could read my mind, and the sucker had radar for me, I couldn;'t leave a room without him behind me
dog could be snoring and all, and by the time my a$$ left a chair, he was on me
friends could come and go, door bells ring and he wouldn;t move a hair, but again as soon as I moved an inch, BOOM, he was on me!

Man I miss that dog!