HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Funny stuff seen/heard on hunting shows
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 05:24 AM
super_hunt54
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by olsaltydog
Think SH54 means when the OP was talking about horrible grammar that those are not issues with grammar but the way we talk here in the south. To make fun of the way people talk is just plain insulting especially to those of us that speak the exact same way.
Exactly!! I don't agree with probably 99% of the so called "professional" hunters on TV or their practices. They are pretty much just paid advertisements for whatever product/products sponsors them whether or not the product is worth a damn or not. And a lot of the times it's NOT! But if you want to come on here to HNI and insult a group of people, at least insult them with correct information. Insulting those of us in the South for our little quirks in our particular English dialect is not only rude, it's also against the rules here on HNI I do believe.

You can bet I don't type anything on here that I wouldn't say right to someone's face in the real world. I wouldn't advise the OP to utter such statements that you have made on here to any true Southerner's face as you may need to go visit a Dentist afterwards. Most of us feel quite strongly about our Southern roots and have a tendency to crack an insulting commiefornian in the mouth. Just sayin