HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Funny stuff seen/heard on hunting shows
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 10:27 AM
rogerstv
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Uhhh not necessarily. My choice of favorite shots is high shoulder which will often interrupt spinal function and get full lung destruction. If I "miss" high then more than likely no damage or injury to the animal. "Miss" low and I still get lungs and more than likely heart as well.

No such animal as "unnecessary" precision. Any precision that can be accomplished in the field is welcome to me at all times.

Actually that's not totally incorrect. With MOST bows, the distance between the deepest part of the throat of the grip and the positioning of a plunger button (commonly called a Berger Button) is identical to the string for getting Brace Height. Rest positions, or rather the threaded inserts for rest attachment, are typically even with the deepest part of the throat for proper geometry.

As far as your nitpicks about grammar, I'm sure glad you live in the land of commifornia where you have limited rights. Rather than nitpicking about one's use of the English language, how about you try focusing on changing some of your idiot statesmen's minds about yours and others rights to freedom and the American way!
You are one to talk about nit picking. Wow!