HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pass-through vs. internally expended energy?
Old 01-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by dogbone13
again I was speaking from experience and you CAN NOT except the fact of what works for someone else with great success being OK.

it is absolutely your way or NO way.
if you don't agree with what I said works for me or has worked for me fine you don't have to as I haven't asked you to try anything I have accomplished.

a forum is for suggestions, questions, answers, opinions, etc...
not my way is the only way or I haven't done it so it cant be true. etc...

Get over it and accept it that someone else can have success at something just because you haven't and that is O.K.

I didn't ask why you don't shoot a deer in the neck. all I stated was with a nosler projectile and neck shot they are drt. Which has been my case.

Sir, you really need to comprehend what has been said by well experienced people on this thread! First, a question for you. How long have you hunted big game and how many animals have you shot in the neck? Second, what has worked well for you so far has a lot more chance of going wrong than aiming for the chest or shoulder area that contains all the vitals and is a much bigger target than the small neck area. It would seem that you can't get over it when you've now come on a second thread and stated what you do and everyone else disagrees and tells you why, yet you won't accept that you're by yourself on both subjects. I guess sh54 is more than correct in that persons such as yourself have a closed mind and will not listen to what the vast majority of seasoned veterans know about a subject. So be it and I'd bet that when you shoot one in the neck one of these days and don't recover it that you won't be back to start a thread about your failure and it will happen sooner or later depending on how many times you do it!