HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Whos up for some entertainment?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 05:26 PM
super_hunt54
Nontypical Buck

LMAO...that guy is an idiot...Just flat out stupid...I sure hope he doesn't get many views from newbies that think he knows what he is talking about!! Left this little diddy in the comments:

Please tell me no one has taken any of this guys advise seriously!!! Whoever told you that you know anything about the muzzleloading world LIED!! You sir, are an idiot!!! First, there is a reason T7 has pellet form and LOOSE form!! Why in the world would you want to get pellets that you have to crush to fire?? They are designed for inline muzzleloaders. The whole design revolves around the flash entering into the pellets through the hole in the center and creating an integrated fire rather than the progressive fire of loose. Next on the list is your lack of lube when shooting RPB ( round patch and ball). Sheesh guy you didn't even spit on it!!! Spit patches will do in a pinch but a completely dry patch is just about at worthless as one can get!! I'll shorten this, because I could write an entire book about how damn near EVERYTHING you said in this video was incorrect in one way or another, by simply saying that you have absolutely NO clue and you certainly shouldn't be trying to give advise to ANYONE about shooting muzzleloaders! My 7 year old twin grandsons know more than you about muzzleloaders and I am not kidding in any way whatsoever about that!
Mods, pay attention, this was in no way directed towards MD or any member here but a comment left on the video that he showed us. It is guys like this that get people hurt and property damaged through sheer stupidity masquerading as knowledge.

Last edited by super_hunt54; 12-20-2016 at 05:53 PM.