HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My Experience with South Texas Hunting Outfitters
Old 12-10-2016, 04:38 AM
blessed n born to hunt
Fork Horn

Thanks for helping us avoid this scam artist ,I've personally paid to hunt and been robbed enough for over hunted leases , sorry for your loss , personal message me and I'll contact you after deer season and set yall up with a free hunt . I can't guarantee a kill but it's free and I believe you'll be blessed .well have access to public and private land , with trophy deer , turkey and both hogs and javelina. I will do my best to share my passion with you , haven't poked my buck yet but have seen him 3 times , and should be there now but have to work . I'm not a professional guide ( a dream come true -paid to hunt ) but I could be , I'm very blessed to say I have a buck in the states record book and this morning I have 3 free properties that are priceless to me , and if I'm not work in I'm in the woods .I hunt a 20 acre hay farm bordered by perfect large unhunted land that's a favorite but spend most my time on public land . I imagine we will go to a state owned core of engineers property , you have the trip you paid for and got screwed out of. TEXAS has some pretty awesome opportunities that most people don't even know about. I personally hope we get a spot -drawn hunt that gives us 2 weeks in our own zone ,can bait and use our own tree stands - most public hunts baiting illegal.we just need deer season to end and they'll start coming out in the daytime more , but we can hunt them at night as well. Look forward to helping you choose a nice place to make a memory with your family, please don't think you have to spend money to get the best hunting, it's simply not the case