HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New bowhunter this season! Points on starting?
Old 11-26-2016, 02:07 PM
LIVE2RIDE
Spike

I did indeed buy a bow shortly after my last post, got all geared up over the course of the summer and practiced every other day or more often. its addicting. I have been hunting with it this year, mostly just small game, and ive got a naturally made blind on my property near my food plot. ive got tons of sign and some very good pics on my trail cameras but have yet to see a buck in person from the blind, I have seen does though.

I don't have a portable stand, that's something I will get this winter for predator hunting and work it into my bow season next year, but I am making progress I feel. and its a downside I don't have a good spot to set up a stand on my property so I'm going to have to stick with the blind in the close to home spots. does anybody recommend any blinds/gear a guy should get to help be more successful? I'm slowly working at honing my skills and getting everything but a point in the right direction would help greatly!