HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Welcome Back Buck
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 03:07 PM
HoosierGuy
Spike

Default Welcome Back Buck

Hello all on this Forum, it has been over 3 years since I was last here and active on the site. I took a couple of years off from hunting after loosing the passion that once motivated me to enjoy the woods and hunting both Whitetail Deer and Wild Turkey. My user name then was Doetrain, if any are still here who knew me then I want to say hello and I hope you have all been and are well.
I have had the best season of all since hunting again this year, I have seen more and bigger Bucks than I had in previous seasons. So it has helped me enjoy Deer hunting once again. The Buck I was blessed with is the best I have ever harvested, I will save the story for another post or on going interest in how he came to be my best ever.
So for now here is my 2016 Gun Season Buck which I am truly grateful to the Creator for making and challenging us who hunt these incredible animals. See Album, Steve's Buck
Sorry I could not get the picture to upload, not sure why. Any help would be appreciated, I have tried and can only get them to upload in my Album. Can you add them to a post from your Album?

Last edited by HoosierGuy; 11-26-2016 at 04:10 PM.