HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Got my opening day doe
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 07:15 PM
super_hunt54
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muzzleloaderhunter
I hit tennis balls at 50yards. That's what i practice with. Not that difficult if your a good shot. Rock solid rest and a good scope that's dialed in perfectly like mine is all it takes. Some guys just don't have the patience the sight there Sh1t in so it's dead accurate like j take the time too. I shoot 4 times a week with it. .Trust me. I own a gun range and sight people's guns in as a side job. I know what I'm doing.
LMAO boy are you WAY off the mark with that statement on HERE!!! Come on out to my 800 yard range little one and you will get a real education on marksmanship!!! My LEAST accurate rifle in my safe shoots just over an inch at 100 yards in 5 shot groups. And it's a TC Hawken sidelock! And there are MANY on this board that can shoot probably just as well as me. Some maybe even a touch better. I am gettin old ya know But even at 70 years old, I can still take a regular ole .30-06 with a lightweight contour Shilen barrel and bang a 10 inch gong at 800 with scary consistency!!

Even with that kind of precision ability, it aint so much the shooter as it is the target. Paper and gongs don't flinch! Paper and gongs don't move! Last but most importantly, paper and gongs don't run off with a blown off jaw and starve to death!