HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Got my opening day doe
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Muzzleloaderhunter
The only thing that's garbage here is you getting worked up about it! Your the only clown here. Get off my post and go complain about something else like all old people do. Because guess what, I'm gonna take a headshot on a doe every high percentage chance I get. It's really not that hard to do.
No, we are talking about taking high percentage shots to humanely take an animal and a head shot is far from that compared to the size of the vitals. We also can all probably shoot as accurately as you can, but that is not the point. The head on a deer has about a 2" kill zone compared to the huge area the vitals consist of and it's just plain ridiculous to shoot at a 2" area that can move at any time before the bullet gets there when you have an 18" kill zone that will not ruin any meat when hit there. I don't have a rifle in my safes that will not shoot MOA groups and of over 100 whitetails, mulies, antelope, and elk that I have taken in over 50 years of hunting big game not one single one was shot other than in the vitals no matter what distance it was. You seem to have a very poor attitude towards the animals you are hunting based on your previous comments and it does not speak well of you.