HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Got my opening day doe
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 05:03 AM
flags
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Muzzleloaderhunter
I don't really give a damn what you think. I'm gonna hunt the way I want. Complain all you want but at the end of the day I'm gonna do it anyway. Your just mad you couldn't pull off that kind of precision accuracy. And if I do blow the shot which Is unlikely, well 1 deer out of the 13 deer with headshots is pretty solid.
It isn't about giving a "dam*" about anything. It is advice, what you do with it is up to you. You do whatever you want. But you will blow the shot at some point. As to being "mad" about accuracy, I am certified as expert on 7 different weapons platforms and have pulled of shots longer than you'll ever attempt in the military. Ever shot at a man while he is shooting back at you? Didn't think so. You admit you shoot at ranges all the way to 30 yards! WOW! I took a doe on Sat at more than 170 with one shot and detached her heart from the major arteries. You don't impress me.

And having one wounded deer is one too many. Kind of a flippant attitude towards the game. You do know you just gave fodder to the antis don't you? You need to do a little growing up Junior.