HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Will PA ever change?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 07:13 AM
BarnesAddict
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bronko22000
....... And your statement about the traditional ML shooters hating in-line shooters is false. Maybe there is a small group that are like that but not the majority.........
I have to beg to differ. True traditionalists can't stand in-line rifles. They want no part of modern in-line shooting or hunting and you'll find them saying, "Nothing primitive or muzzleloader about them. May as well be shooting a centerfire!"

Now I will say this, myself like you, own and shoot both. My latest little pet is a .36 Seneca I picked up this summer. However, when it comes to the true traditionalist vs in-line shooters, we're (you and I) are in the minority. See, you and I, along with a few other dedicated muzzleloader shooters, have put our prejudices for one or the other aside. Its extremely hard for the traditional, rather the flint shooter, to ever put his/her prejudices aside.

I'm pretty confident about this. So much so, that I believe it can actually proved next spring or summer. Join me where a huge number of traditionalists and flint shooters gather in the spring and fall. Lets ask the question....