HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Topgun 3006
Thread: Topgun 3006
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 04:18 AM
kidoggy
Banned

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Hey Ron! I left early on 8/27 for my annual trip to Wyoming along with two weeks in Arizona on an archery elk hunt and a few days in North Dakota pheasant hunting and just got back tonight. I'm reading this thread that I got banned for a couple months for something I apparently posted and a Mod must not have liked what was stated, but I was gone that whole time and I don't have computer access when I go hunting to know what it was all about! The guys I helped this year took 4 bull elk (2 that were 5x5s and 2 that were 6x6s), an 80" buck antelope, a 38" Shiras moose, and a 193" gross scoring non-typical mule deer buck that will be one of the tops in Wyoming this season. I just had a deer tag that was good for the last half of October and only saw a couple bucks that I would have shot if I had been able to get good shots at them, but such was not the case. It was a very busy and strenuous couple months and I lost 13# that I didn't need to lose and am down to 150# and none of my pants fit now, LOL! I paid for 1/2 the processing cost of one of the 5x5 bulls and brought two big coolers of frozen, boneless packages back with me, so that should help me put a few pounds back on this old carcass, LOL!
nice! sounds like a good time. welcome back .
oh yeah way to dodge that ban.lol.