HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunter Kills White Albino Buck - pic
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 06:23 PM
Goodguy

Default RE: Hunter Kills White Albino Buck - pic

mddittman

I' ve put a couple more photos on the web page www.whitedeer.funtigo.com which are blow-ups of the deer and the deer' s head which more clearly shows the brown hair. As you point out, and as someone else did before you, this may mean it' s a piebald and take the lagality aspect out of the equation which was not part of my original post anyway. I wasn' t initially aware it was illegal to kill an all-white deer in Illinois, that was pointed out by another poster later on. Illegally killing a deer at any time under any circumstances is unacceptable and if this deer wasn' t illegally killed because he' s a piebald and not an all-white then that' s good. That doesn' t change the ethical aspect of my position or question.

Are we being a little picky on my use of the word killer? I could have used; shooter, person who killed the deer, hunter who killed this deer or just; hunter, as you suggest. The problem with these posts and the one-way communication involved is that there is no body language seen and no voice tone or inflection heard and then you can add in the different emphasis, importance and meanings people place on certain words. Believe me I' m no " anti" .

I think this topic has pretty well run its course. I think we have to agree to disagree on this one.