HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Don't buy from Nikon
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 10:27 AM
miketodd58
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by hookeye
Thank goodness they weren't Steiner Commando binoculars
Think pops sent his back twice, and then ended up with some funky other model due to discontinue.
Bird watching was brutal on them LOL.

My CS experiences? Leupold, 2 scopes jacked up (new). Fixed one quickly, replaced the other quickly. About a dozen others...........no probs. Exemplary service.

S&W- fixed a busted 629. Fast and cheap- exemplary service.

Benchmade? Needed a small part, shipped right out.Wonderful CS. Had my knife break finally. I threw it in the trash. Got 11 yrs of hard work out of it, even if a lifetime warranty, I won't hose a company like that. $130............got way more than my money's worth outta that blade.
Ive had Leupold fix one scope for me where I dropped it from a tree and bent it. It was my fault for not checking the swivels and it slipped off the stud. They fixed it NO CHARGE.

I have sent several scope mounts over the years back for one issue or another. Usually from over torking They have always sent me replacements new in the box.

I bought a brand new VXR firedot and the firedot went out in 30 days of arrival. Sent it back not only did they fix the issue but they sent me some pretty cool SWAG and a refund for my return shipping.

Call me a Leupold Fan Boy if you must but Ive never had or seen anyone having a issue with Leupold Customer service. Best bang Optics for the money IMHO.