HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NW Missouri trophy whitetail hunt open to trades
Old 09-16-2016, 01:56 PM
AHB
Spike

Default Seeking MO Short Lease Land agent

American Habitat Brokerage LLC, a Short lease Brokerage Co. that'll begin in the fall of 2017.. throughout 8 states. I live in NE Ohio and have 2 farms myself. The benefits fall on both sides of the fence! For the Hunter, there's a resource like no other providing opportunity on trophy class animals throughout the midwest. Providing a legitimate means to do it yourself across state lines with Success & saving money to boot! The bottom line for Landowners is that they'll be able to benefit from supplemental income with only a minimal lease duration of 15 days total a season with an avg return of $3,000-$5,000 for 15days. Although still under construction, the web site below will give you some helpful information to how we're structured.
americanhabitatbroker.com. It's a great way for Landowners to earn good supplemental income without committing to an annual lease. I'm also in process of designating 2-4 land agents in each respective state to acquire leases as independent contractors for a very respectable commission. Let me know if your interested in details or have any questions by text to 330-268-0523 and I will contact you. Thanks! Jason