HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Whisker biscuit
Thread: Whisker biscuit
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 11:03 AM
gjersy
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
How about you "get over" whatever syndrome you have gjersy. I don't know who put the bug up your rear about me but you can take a hike. Anytime you post lately on a thread I am involved in you have something smartass, and completely incorrect 90% of the time, to say. ANYONE who practices anywhere near as much as I do will tell you WB's are designed to fail. Plain and simple. They are fine for the guys who pull out their bows a couple weeks before archery season, you know, guys like you gjersy, and don't dedicate themselves to being the absolute best they can be for the good of the animals we hunt. But for people that actually give a rats rear about being able to put an arrow precisely where it's supposed to be, under any conditions, we kinda hold to equipment that isn't designed so ridiculously. They are okay I suspect for beginners even though they teach poor technique but if the only reason you can come up with to use one is to keep the arrow from falling off the rest, you know, the reason the damn thing was designed, then you need to go back and learn proper drawing and holding form. In all my years of archery hunting, I've had exactly ONE arrow come off the rest and it was totally MY fault. Was trying an angle I knew in the back of my mind I wouldn't be able to pull off but such is the brain fart moments at times. And that's with 15 or so years hunting with a TM hunter style prong rest!
Are you serious? you insult my hunting abilities? lol