HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sig Sauer Kilo Rangefinder
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 03:40 PM
Nomercy448
Nontypical Buck

Got mine at Cabelas on a Black Card member event (or whatever they call those of us who are foolish enough to spend too d@mned much on their cabela's card) for $399. Has been as fast and accurate as my Leica 1200 and 1600, which both cost something around $650-700 when I got them if I remember right.

Optic is very clear, the red display seems like it would wash out your eyes, but it doesn't, and it's a HUGE improvement for low light visibility over my Bushnell 1000's (not to mention nice being 7x instead of 4x or 5x). Haven't found anything I don't like about it yet, but I don't ask my range finders to do anything except tell me range, angle, and synthetic range.

Nice and compact, kinda like the lens being recessed. I was going to buy another 1600 to replace my 1200 and sell it off, but I might sell both and buy another couple of Sig's. I've ranged 1800yrds on treelines, picked out coyotes and deer between 800-1200yrds. Best in its price range I've found, have Leica, Nikon, Leup, and bushnell's between my buddies and I - I like the Sig a lot.