HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Some more new bucks
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 04:59 AM
rockport
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BarnesX.308
Oh man!!!! I love those kinds of pulls. I always say a prayer that everything went right before pulling. Batteries stayed strong, memory card didn't fail, camera didn't poop the bed, I got it turned on and ready the correct way.

I have had a couple times where I was all excited and came up to a camera with zero pictures. One camera was just getting old, I guess. It worked intermittently.

I will say a prayer for you that the camera was working flawlessly.
Yeah I hate when that happens. I have 9 cameras out though so I should be good. One of our best cameras locations only works the first couple weeks all year so far.

That is one downside to just switching the cards out......I don't know it didn't work until I get home. Turns out it somehow got switched to 30 minute delay with the sensitivity all the way down. Should be working now though.

On the last check I had a camera pointing straight at the ground. I didn't know what happened and was worried it had been that way the whole time but turns out it was a coon messing with it every day. He would get it pointed at the ground but then a couple hours later he would move it back straight.

Last edited by rockport; 08-24-2016 at 05:03 AM.