HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Who would signup, and actually participate in a 2016 Firearm Contest?
Old 08-18-2016, 03:07 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Oh, they exist. Trust me, they're real. We have a pretty good one in the small game forum every year for squirrel. It's a fun group of hunters!

If you have it I'll join and I voted for it in the poll. However, based on the recent years involvement, I'd understand if you chose not to set it up. It's allot of work to have few sign up, or people sign up and then disappear.
-Jake
Huh? I know they exist and every time the question comes up I will continue to state my objection to them, regardless of whether there is a prize involved or not! It's the same way with some people on this and other sites I visit that know exactly how many animals of a certain kind they've killed over the years. Who cares and why keep count? God knows how many deer and other critters I've killed in 6 decades of hunting and I learned 60+ years ago when I started with Dad that killing is not the end all of why we go out.