HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Who would signup, and actually participate in a 2016 Firearm Contest?
Old 08-12-2016, 08:17 AM
flags
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by cb123
Im in if you have one. While I am not a trophy hunter it just could add a little more excitement. Some have said they arent interested in a contest but I dont see why no matter what size animal you kill it should be something your proud of. Regardless if it is a spike (where legal) or a world record if your proud enough to harvest it than there should be no pride issues to enter it into a simple contest for fun...
Because this is your first post on the forum, I'll decline answering in my normal way. You are misguided if you think anyone on this forum isn't proud of any animal taken. What we don't want to see is a situation where an animal is considered "inferior" to another animal based solely on how it looks.

I personally cherish every animal taken and believe that wild game is a special gift to be prized no matter what it looks like and I will not subject any animal taken by myself to be judged by anyone but me.