HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Deer Camp ideas, tips, projects, etc
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 06:43 AM
WTFOutdoors
Spike

I had four building given to me from the railroad that they were going to tear down at my work. They are old control building so they are built to hold up they are all cement I turned one into a walk in freezer I got a refer unit off of a ice truck to cool it with I have one as storage shed that I keep my atv and other hunting stuff in. I have one set up as a cabin I had a construction company cut three holes for Windows in it and I had the local remc company hook power up to it and that's also how I power the refer unit. And the fourth one I haven't done anything with yet. I took fallen trees and made a fence around my deer camp and I took two trees that was close together about 10-15 foot apart and put another tree in them and connected it to them so I have a spot to hang deer and field dress them before they go in the cooler. I took the cages that 275 gallon mini bulks come in and put them together on top of each other like two high and made some deer blinds out of them you can put a stool in the middle and turn around inside of them.