HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Unfired Knight Disc Elite .50
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 05:30 AM
WV Hunter
Nontypical Buck

Default Unfired Knight Disc Elite .50

Was planning to keep this, but my son rolled/totaled our suburban recently and I have plenty of unexpected and unwanted bills.

I bought this rifle from a gunshop I stumbled on a while back, new/old stock. Its been sitting in my safe.
It did not have the factory ramrod with it when I got it, the shop thought the original must have went into another gun at some point...they weren't even sure. I had an extra factory ramrod here that was like new and the right length, so good to go. Beyond the rod being slightly used (but in great shape, no witness marks, etc), the rifle is basically in perfect condition. Rifle still has the little rubber thingy on the secondary safety. Its .50 cal, Stainless w/Black monte carlo stock. Has quick release bolt and FPJ ignition. As I'm sure most of you know, Elite's have the lighter contoured barrel with forked lug, and they have NO sights. They are set up for scopes only.

I can email or text pics, photobucket gives me fits these days for some reason and I've lost my patience there. I've really thought hard about keeping this rifle since these are so sweet (and with the recent major price increase at Knight), but unfortunately I have to pay the bills...so having a few extra ML's that I don't have time to shoot doesn't make much sense right now.

$400 firm, shipped/insured (lower 48 only please) I take usps money order, or paypal (gift or 3% for fees), or personal check (must clear first). PM me with interest or questions or for pics.

And fwiw, I have another one of these rifles, identical. That one shoots MOA with 100gr BH209, and 250gr Lehigh/Bloodline. IMO, the Elite is one of the best rifles Knight ever put out. Not sure why they quit making them honestly.