HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Which arc'teryx rain coat is this?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 12:46 PM
jstrandbo
Spike

Default Which arc'teryx rain coat is this?

Hey!

Swedish fellow hunter here with a great love of the outdoors and hunting, fishing, kayaking etc. I salute you, sporting brothers across the pond!

I'm establishing a more complete wardrobe for next season and am in dire need of a top notch rain coat. I've had many different makers promising this and that level of water resistance and silence in their jackets in ordinary hunting lines but have never really felt completely satisfied. So again, this time around I'm simply looking for a really good, rugged, durable rain coat which will serve as exactly that. Don't care if it's noisey or non-camo as long as it's in a mellow color.

Noticed fellow hunter Donnie Vincent wearing a grey arc'teryx rain coat in this teaser for his BC adventure: https://vimeo.com/137149141

Anyone know what that particular jacket is called? Figured him wearing it on one of his gnarly trips to BC is pretty promising.

Any help on clarifying what jacket this is, as well as any tips regarding stellar rain coats is greatly appreciated!

/JS