HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Never hunted before, What to start off on?
Old 03-24-2016, 06:45 PM
Eager Beaver
Spike

Hello everyone. Thanks for the new replies. I have a few air rifles (bb/pellet guns) that I bought at walmart about 5 years ago. They have been sitting in the garage for a good while now. Stupid me, I don't think I took the best care of them...

Well I took them outside to do some target shooting the other day and they are pretty damn inaccurate! Any way to fix this? I have a Daisy 880 multi-pump air rifle, a daisy red rider, and a crosman 760 pumpmaster air carbine. The funny thing is... the red rider was probably the most accurate of them all. I was hitting small cambell's soup cans from over 20 yards away haha. I am currently located in Fl. Still have the desire to hunt... I was born after 1975 so going to have to get a hunters safety card. Squirrels arent in season anymore... just missed it. Don't have any relatives besides my immediate family, the ones I grew up with in my household. None of which hunt or have any desire whatsoever to hunt. Don't know anyone in my town that's why I came here to the good ol internet.

Take care.

Last edited by Eager Beaver; 03-24-2016 at 06:52 PM.