HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - -Have Thermals/Night Vison -Need hog hunting partner. FLORIDA
Old 03-23-2016, 02:52 PM
phiv
Spike

Default -Have Thermals/Night Vison -Need hog hunting partner. FLORIDA

Good Afternoon,

A little background about myself, I served 5 years in the Marine Corps Infantry as a Squad Leader and was honorably discharged. Currently, I am a Professional Hunting Guide who works seasonally guiding hunts for Mule Deer, Whitetail, and Waterfowl in North Dakota. I also guide part time following the ND season in Louisiana (home state) for waterfowl and hog. Over the last 3 years I have preformed hog eradication for multiple farmers in Louisiana, I can provide them for reference. I recently moved to Florida to intern with some foresters, real estate professionals, and wildlife/land managers in order to further my skills and knowledge to acheive my future career goals in the outdoor industry. I am new to the state and will be here until this coming fall when I go back to ND to guide. I have no access to private land at the moment and was wondering if anyone would like to work out some type of trade. I have an AR with thermal optics, I would be willing to take you and some friends or you and your kids out with it to hunt. I don't need to harvest an animal to do this, I just miss night hunting for pigs and would like an opportunity to get out there and experience it in FL. Seeing as I just moved here and don't have any friends nearby, it would be nice to meet some people with similar interests. I am located in Jacksonville and I am 27 years old.

I am willing to preform hog eradication for any private landowners and farmers as well.

I am also open to trading for turkey hunts, fishing trips, etc.

Take Care, Pike.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...psvnsmbcjc.jpg