HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunter Kills White Albino Buck - pic
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 07:20 PM
Goodguy

Default RE: Hunter Kills White Albino Buck - pic

Bigbulls (et al)

Obviously my values and the rest of your' s on this issue are a 180 degrees out of sync. As for your definition of " fair chase" , the key word there is " ethical" and if you think that' s ethical then so be it - it' s just not mine. You refer to the deer' s hearing, sight, etc, with all due respect these are senses which all animals have you and me included - they' re not really defences - there is a difference. As for how long I' ve been hunting - well my youngest son has been hunting for nearly 30 years so you see that makes me a pretty old hunter (like Russ otten up there, only with different values). I guess I can take some solice in the fact that at least some legislators agree with me by making it illegal in some states but I guess they' re probably non-hunters that don' t understand " fair chase" either - maybe like the idiot(s) eastwood there is talking about.

Anyways, thanks for all the responses, well at least for the objective and serious ones - flippint and insulting comments are not really necessary to make a point. It' s interesting that almost to a person y' all see this as a very cut & dried issue and that (so far) no one sees it the way I do. gg