HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunter Kills White Albino Buck - pic
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 04:11 PM
Goodguy

Default RE: Hunter Kills White Albino Buck - pic

JimboHunter1

Well that' s my opinion and I' m sticking to it. I' m sure many other ethical hunters will feel the same. I wonder why some states make it illegal if there' s nothing wrong with hunting them. I guess you' d also kill the white moose that Spiegal posted the pics of. I think the concept of " fair chase" edited out-inticeing precludes taking a defenseless animal and one of the deer' s main defenses is the ability to blend in to the background. I would not kill or defend the hunter that would kill a buck locked into another, nor would I kill or defend the hunter that would kill a buck at night with a light, nor would I kill or defend the hunter that kills a penned animal, nor would I kill or defend the hunter that would kill a buck who was unfortunately robbed of one of his only two defenses - the other being his speed. What if for some reason the deer was robbed of its ability to run away, say like a cow, would you hunt it? I might think it is your post that is absurd. That doesn' t make me right or you wrong - it' s an opinion. I would not kill the white buck, I' ll leave that up to you. gg.