HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 4 Gobbler Blasters
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Phil from Maine
Boone & Crockett

Thanks everyone and yes it looks like I am the captain once again.. Welcome to the team guys! Yes we will get this done this year..

Now for some who has been on a team with me as well as some of the team members from other teams has had trouble posting their pics.. I have no problem helping with getting the pics posted for you if any of you get stuck on that one.. If it is by cell pm me and I will send threw my cell number for you to get the pics to me.. Just make sure I keep the birds straight for you. Because sometimes I mess up when multiple birds are sent to me.. I have no problem with being called out on it..

Don't forget the most important thing is that you enjoy all your hunting time out there... It's about the hunt and getting a bird is a bonus to it the way I always figured it.. I hope we all have birds to post as well!! So good luck guys and happy hunting once your season rolls around!

Anyone else want to give some input into the team name? I also saw this one posted by a team member and it sounds good to me as well.. It made me chuckle at it in the smack talk thread.. Turknado Destroyers

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 03-08-2016 at 05:07 PM.