HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 4 Gobbler Blasters
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Phil from Maine
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by jepcho
Hey Phil, how are you doing? Hope all is well. You feel up to being captain again this year? No pressure just thought I'd ask, if not I am willing and able.

Also thought I'd throw an idea for a name out there, we've been the turkey killers the last couple years which I like, how about the "turkey killers 2016"? Just throwing it out there. I'm up for anything though.

PS. I like the group we got here, think we got a good chance to win.
I am doing pretty good jepcho! The doc that discovered my cancer went down and took a look and never saw it during my last visit around a week and a half ago.. That gave me the best news ever!

I have no problem being the captain again but would like the entire team to decide on it.. It is always important to have the team decide so that everyone is in the same boat. I do not want to ruffle any one's feathers sort of to speak! Some of us know that I did a great job the last couple of years but still want the team's input.

I have no problem with turkey killers 2016 but the same as above we need everyone's input.. As you know and some of the others that has been on our team I am always hoping for all the team members to be active..

Heck you like the group? You think we have a team that can win!! I know we have a team that can win! Win it we will I am also hoping for some better hunting this year as we had a really mild winter. I also have a small lot that had around 30 turkeys run across the road on me the other day when I went out to check. No field there but there is one that is posted right beside mine. He gave me permission to hunt it if I want to.

P.S. I have a new call this season as well.. I will post a picture of it later on.. The first of it's kind a guy up here made for me while I was going threw cancer treatments.. He has made several sense then and appear to be in demand.. He has 30 years into making ones close to it but this one is the first of it's kind anywhere. It is special to me..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 03-07-2016 at 06:59 PM.