HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Looking for hunting buddies within 100 miles of Rolling Meadows, IL.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Carter33
Spike

Tappe -

I saw your duplicate post in another forum and finding this one too told me this about you: you're the type of guy who takes such an interest that you are putting yourself out there to actively seek others who share an interest, and more importantly, you seem willing to learn. I admire that and I think I'd get along with you well. In fact, I registered on this forum simply to reply to you.

I am also a younger guy, 30 to be exact. I, too, suffer from the lack of hunting opportunities that are brought on by living in the suburbs of a large city. I have even tried putting craigslist adds up for free coyote removal in surrounding counties, but to no avail. I have done a TON of research and I have found a few hunting areas that allow rimfire. Also, I have a cousin out west a bit who has some land so we have been doing some coyote hunting out there. I typically also hunt squirrels and pheasants. Would like to hunt deer next season. Anyway, I can probably show you a few things and maybe we can work together to seek out good hunting opportunities. I have few other connections/friends in the area and we usually are able to provide different hunting opportunities to each other based on people we know. I live in Lisle so I am close.

PM me and maybe you can come on our next hunting trip. I want to know what kind of equipment you have too, please.

Thanks,

Carter

Last edited by Carter33; 02-12-2016 at 03:55 AM.