HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - home protection handgun
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 05:40 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Just when I've read a lot of what in my opinion is pure baloney out comes another post with more, including the infamous "large ball of flame" theory, LOL! Sir, your opinion and "help" many times is far from good in others opinion and you get all ticked off when other members differ with you. Everyone on this thread is saying not to listen to you for good reason. The OP is asking about a home defense weapon for a wife that has never shot a gun before and you are suggesting a heavy duty .357 magnum because "bigger is better" and that was your own words. Please show us where the critic, whomever that is because we're all your critics on this thread, made any such statement about letting bullets ricochet off him because they won't hurt. That, Sir, is the absolute biggest crock of bull I've read in a while and I can't believe you would stoop that low as to even type such garbage saying that about any member here and especially a person that I think you're referring to who was in LE for his entire career! I'm sorry that a lot of people differ with "your opinions" on numerous occasions, but it's not our fault that many times we feel that you are totally off base with what you type on various subjects. My suggestion is to either get a thicker skin when people disagree with you or quit typing such controversial comments that differ so much with others that have a lot of experience in certain things and disagree with you.