HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - new choke out anyone heard of it where do i get one
Old 01-30-2016, 05:47 PM
Slowburn
Fork Horn

I don't really see anything being done with this choke that any other will do. Those fellers talk a lot of smack to get you convinced to spend your money. My 870 super mag with a .660 briley choke and 3.5" mag blend is devastating and I have had witness's that saw me shoot birds out at 75 yards and drop in there tracks. That particular bird was videoed on a Wounded Warrior Turkey Hunt. I have taken several birds beyond 50 yards but in no way would I advocate taking shots that far. I prefer 40 or closer. Those super chokes and most ammo promoted are only to get your money. There are on 2 company's that I know of who manufacture a game changer and that is Hevi-Shot and Nitro Customs ammunition. Just my opinion. I am usually at Nashville NWTF national meet and usually hangout with my buddies at brothers in arms game calls. I am just a disabled and retired Soldier with no reason to promote any such business. Oh, by the way I now only turkey hunt with my Pedersoli double barrel BP shotgun. Makes it more sporting.