HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ethics
Thread: Ethics
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2003, 08:52 PM
webejonesin2

Default RE: Ethics

Thanks people, honestly, a few yaers ago i was on my way to see my mom when i noticed a truck parked on a dirt road that connected to the one she lived on, i pulled into her driveway when i heard four rather quick shots fired, she(my mom ) asked what was that so i proceeded to tell her about the truck i saw, then i grabbed a gun, got back into my truck and went to where i saw the other vehicle parked,-which was gone by the time i got bk there, it had only been a matter of a couple minutes, maybe 5, i went to see what they were shooting at, i found blood all over the place but no animal. three days later a neighboring farmer 2-1/2 miles away found a 10 pt buck laying in his field with four good holes in it. worst part about it was that later on i found out that the as****els that did it were close friends of mine. they were bragging about this big buck they werre shooting at but couldn' t find...I told them exactly what i thought about them (which they didnt like too much) and havnt spoken to them since, Im still stewing over the hole thing--[:@][:@]-